|Steve Daniels||Deputy Principal|
|Lyn Clark||Manager Corporate Services|
|Mei Tze Lo|
Non-Teaching Support Staff
|Queli Aguena||Education Assistant|
|Amy Cornwaith||Education Assistant|
|Sandhya Dinesh||Education Assistant|
|Serene Edwards||Education Assistant|
|Lorraine Fallon||Education Assistant|
|Monique Herbst||Education Assistant|
|Jacqueline Hosking||Education Assistant|
|Louisse Marchetti||Education Assistant|
|Van Nguyen||Education Assistant|
|Premila Pereira||Education Assistant|
|Laureen Harvey||Education Assistant|
|Genevieve Stewart||Education Assistant|
|Mary Baker||School Officer|
|Rebecca Leigh||School Officer|
The school, originally situated in Fauntleroy Avenue in 1908 was rebuilt in its present location in 1955. Through its long history, Redcliffe Primary School is proud of its heritage and achievements.
Originally, the school was L shaped facing onto a large bitumen area with two netball courts and large parkland areas. The old Library was automated in 1995 and a computer laboratory was situated at one end of the library. This layout changed considerably with the Federal Government Grant implementation. A new library was built in 2008 and the old library operated as a classroom and Science Laboratory.
The Department of Education completed the building of an undercover area equipped with a canteen and sports store. The school canteen provides a teaching area for the Catering Program.
The school had an ex air-force hut which was used as a theatre for dance and drama.
Website Under Repair
During 2007-2010 the school developed strong relationships with Perth Airports, Bunnings, the Australian Business Community Network and Casuarina Prison. These partnerships have been very beneficial for students, the school and its community and led to many awards and benefits to students in the intervening years.
• District Annual Award in excellence and innovation for Best School Learning Environment
• The State ACHPER Annual Award for Best InclusiveSchool Practice presented by His Excellency Ken Michaels
• Winner of Banners in the Terrace, City Art Award
• Winner of 8 major awards in Rock Eisteddfod
• Dual State Winner of TravelSmart Award
• Presenter on ‘Education Innovation’ – Brian Caldwell iNet International Conference, Melbourne
• Represented WA schools as a Transformational Showcase School at International Conference in Melbourne
• Congratulatory letter from the City Mayor and Council for school innovation
• Letter of Recognition from three Ministers of Education
• The school won the “Schools First” Impact Award as a Partnership School.
• The school was presented on a Channel 7 program as an innovative and successful model of educational change
• The school won the “Schools First” State Award of $100,000 and represented WA in the Melbourne Finals
• Children’s Education Foundation Award for best practice in improving school attendance.
• State Nature Play Endorsement as an environmentally creative partner in Adventure Play
• Inspirational State and Territory Teaching Award in National Final, Sydney
Our school buildings are fully air-conditioned school and bordered by extensive parklands and playing fields.
The Redcliffe Primary School consists of a large school oval, a beach volleyball court, soccer pitch, cricket pitch and two basketball/netball courts.
The art room is fully resourced to cater for the teaching of Visual Arts, including speciality subjects such as Pottery, Printmaking and Sculpture.
The school also boasts a Mandarin language room where students are encapsulated in an environment that immerses them in the culture, including classes in Kung Fu.